Thursday, July 7, 2011

Always Wear Clean Underwear

Thought provoking questions found here

What's the most sensible thing you've ever heard someone say?

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

I have always loved this quote and it reminds me of when my mom always told me to treat others as I would like to be treated. I always make sure that I compliment others, that I fully listen to them, and I take great care to not offend anyone. I never pass judgement, and dislike when others do so to me without actually knowing me.

Now, the most unsensible thing I have ever heard someone say? Wear clean underwear in case you get in an accident. WHY would someone not wear clean underwear in the first place?!? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment