Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
I imagine I would turn around and ask the parents to tell the kid to stop but I will NEVER get on a plane so this question does not apply to me!

2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn't have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Hmmm. Cheese? Red meat? White bread? DOUGHNUTS? ICECREAM? I love all bad foods...

3. What is your favorite book of all time?
I haven't read it yet. I am hard to please :-)

4. If I came to visit in your town, where would we eat?
Anywhere fancy...a place where I wouldn't dare take my daughter. She is my only dinner partner these days.

5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
TARGET. I love Target. And I am pretty sure I could spend that much there very quickly.

6. What blog do you read everyday/the most often?
This one, this one, and this one. Obviously I love reading about the lives of moms with a buttload of kids. Maybe one day that will be me as well.

7. What's the longest you've ever been stuck at an airport?
I wasn't "stuck" but I did wait on my brother once for SIX hours. He had two flights that were both delayed and I was his pick up person. Wouldn't have been so bad had I not been there by myself with a 7 month old who just wanted to crawl around soooo bad.

8. What's your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
I shower, then I wash my face with Clinique. Then I use tons of makeup from Sephora and make myself look like Barbie. Dang. Sephora should have been my answer for question 5. I could easily spend $500 on those products!

9. Where is your farthest away friend?
My best friend and ex is 5 hours away from me. Everyone else is "around the corner".

10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
I love vacationing anywhere where there are mountains and waterfalls. So beautiful and peaceful!

*Questions found here

And now back to work for me :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment