Thursday, June 23, 2011

Coffee Shop

I found some thought provoking questions here that I want to answer each week. First one up is -

When was the last time you tried something new?

Yesterday! I got off work a little early and went to a coffee shop to just sit for a while and people watch before picking up my daughter from daycare. I have never went and sat down somewhere like that to eat/drink alone. It was nice to just sit down and let my mind wander over a cup of coffee. A cup of coffee that I didn't drink haha. I still don't like coffee since the last time I tried it, which was forever ago. Love the smell, but not the taste!

I have no idea what possessed me to do this, but I enjoyed it. I rarely get off work early without having my second job to go to so it most likely won't be happening again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment