Monday, June 27, 2011

Confused

The ex says he misses us and is thinking about moving back. He said he is going to start looking for a job here and an apartment. While the thought of that does make me happy if he actually did follow through with those plans, I'm just left here wondering why he wouldn't just move in with us and be with his family again like he is supposed to? What did I do that was so bad that he would leave me for another woman?

He says that they haven't been getting along for the past month but as of now their wedding is still on for October. Obviously I realize their relationship can't be that bad if he still has plans to get married.

This guy is totally undecided right now. And he needs to get it together. I want him back so much but I won't wait forever. It isn't fair to me to not have love in my life.

But I don't want to start looking for another love. I want his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment