Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alchoholic, coffee, whatever.)
Wow. I am going to sound really boring but I don't drink anything besides water. I do, however, like the Mio drink mix in strawberry/watermelon.

2. What kind of razor do you use?
Venus Spa breeze

3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
I didn't watch Sesame Street as a child and my daughter doesn't either but I remember my most favorite book ever when I was little was "Cookie Monster and the Cookie Tree". Sooo, Cookie Monster.

4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
I use any garden salad bag mix for lettuce and then I add shredded taco cheese, diced tomato, garlic cheese croutons, bacon bits, diced chicken or some ham, and lots of ranch. MMMMM.

5. What was your favorite subject in school?
Elementary school: Reading/language arts.  Middle school: Science/social studies  High school: Art & home ec

6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
My birthday is July 4th so my family always gave me a morning birthday party with balloons and games, then for the afternoon we had a bbq, and of course fireworks that night. We still do the same thing minus the morning activity.

7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
Thankfully, NO!

8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
"Have" to every few days but I usually charge it every night while I sleep.

9. Do you have a bucket list?
No. I'm just boring like that.... Think I should go make one though, it might actually give me something to look forward to.

10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
Ha. NO. My life is busy enough with my daughter and two jobs.

*Questions found here

1 comment:

  1. how fun to have your birthday on the 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete