Friday, June 24, 2011

Today is the day...

I see the ex today after 7 long weeks of not seeing him. We will be meeting halfway and taking our daughter to the zoo tomorrow. I am both excited yet sad. We should be doing things like this as a family all of the time. This isn't the way our life nor our daughter's life was supposed to be. He said his girlfriend wanted to come and meet our daughter but NO. I am not ready for that. Don't think I ever will be. If she shows up anyway I will seriously freak out. I don't even know what she looks like, I don't know anything about her. It just makes me shaky just thinking about meeting her. It isn't her fault that he left me for her, I know. I still don't like her though, just because. My family tells me I am being immature about it all but I don't care...they have never had the one person they have been with for their ENTIRE life just disappear in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment