Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Theme = Perfect.   Perfect is what my life used to be....sigh.

1. What's the perfect meal? To me the perfect meal is ANYTHING with pasta. I looooooooooove pasta!

2. What are the perfect pair of shoes? Strappy heels. I love them paired with a sundress.

3. What is the perfect afternoon? I would love laying on the beach when it is 70ish and watching my daughter play in the sand.

4. What is the perfect house? A nice, brick 5 bedroom house with a huge yard. I WILL build my dream house one day :)

5. What is the perfect outfit? See the answer to question #2....

6. What is the perfect wedding song? Guess I will never know since my fiance is now the fiance to someone else.

7. What is the perfect job? Stay at home mom. Would love to stay home with my daughter.

8. What is the perfect hairstyle? I love loose waves on long hair. I think short hair looks best stick straight and choppy.

9. What is the perfect music festival? Lollapalooza!

10. What is the perfect day to yourself? A little morning shopping at the mall followed by laying out and reading a book. Then for the evening, a small bowl of pasta and some tv or a movie!

*Questions found here - rootsandrings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment